Monday, November 16, 2009

On the Road Again

Today is the big day we've all been waiting for: Disneyland! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's going to be a lot of fun to do this with Griffin and Molly, but I'm nervous about the food choices that will be available. I've decided that I'm not going to track my calories for the week. Instead, I'm going to try to make good choices and just relax about the food. I'm taking my exercise log with me, and I'm going to use the resort's fitness center to keep getting my workouts in. If I gain a bit by next weigh-in, so be it.

On the inspirational front, I had to get rid of a pair of size 22 jeans because they now fall off. The size 20 is getting loose, and I comfortably zipped up a pair of size 18 yesterday. I've lost a total of 16 pounds! That should be enough to limit my desire to throw all caution to the wind. I don't want to undo all this hard work.

Tomorrow I will be reporting to you live from the Magic Kingdom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip. You can eat healthy at MK - a lot of the meals come with options of carrots, fruit, etc. there are lots of grilled meat choices, etc. They even sell fruit on the ice cream stands! Plus you'll be doing a lot of walking!

    ReplyDelete