Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That Didn't Take Long...

Today was Day 2 of the running plan. I woke up with a dozen excuses not to do it: it's raining, I have a cold, my legs are still sore from Monday, I don't wanna. But I did it anyway. I'm sure people don't like getting dialysis but they force themselves to do it anyway. And yes, in my mind, being lazy is the same as liver failure. I did the run but bitched internally the whole way. Towards the end I was picturing Jillian from The Biggest Loser screaming in my face, "Yes, you CAN!" I love it when she yells at the whiners.

2 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring! When do you run? What is "couch to a 5k"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a link at the bottom of the post about Couch to 5k that will take you to the training plan. I just started, but my plan is M,W,F mornings.

    ReplyDelete