Friday, December 11, 2009

No Passengers On My Plane

Wealthy people pay a lot of money to do stuff by themselves, right? Michael Jackson once paid a supermarket to stay open in the middle of the night so that he could go grocery shopping alone. I've decided that I'm going to look at all the stuff I do alone as an elite privilege. I don't have to suffer fools talking to me during a movie. I go to the movies alone! I'm living the life that people actually pay extra for.

So I decided that I am going to go to San Francisco for New Year's and will likely spend most of the time alone, but I'm ok with that. I'm going to go see "Wicked," which is thrilling to a musical freak like me. On New Year's Day, I'm going to run a race. I figure I could hang out by myself in Eugene or hang out by myself in a big city with lots of new things to see and do. Cory's kind enough to let me crash on his couch whether he's around or not, so that's a pretty sweet deal. Might as well get out of my routine surroundings, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment