Monday, December 28, 2009

2010

I don't put much stock in astrology, but I happen to like the guy who is in our weekly alternative paper. His horoscopes are always humorous, challenge me to try new thoughts on for size, and include homework. You can check him out at Free Will Astrology.

I want to share a recent horoscope of mine:

"I hope you will get more sleep in 2010. And eat better food, too. And embark on some regimen like meditation that will reduce your stress levels. In general, Sagittarius, I hope you will learn a lot more about what makes your body function at optimum levels, and I hope you will diligently apply what you learn. That doesn't mean that I think you should be an obsequiously well-behaved pillar of the community. On the contrary, what I'm envisioning is that by taking better care of yourself you will make yourself strong enough to run wilder and freer."

Indeed. Onward into 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment